Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
Insinc Products will endeavour to supply products that are of a high quality and are reliable. We wil go out of our way to supply you with exceptional service.
ANY CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) BASED PURCHASES ARE NON-RETURNABLE UNLESS THERE IS A FAULT WITH THE PRODUCT.
Supply of Goods and Services
- Receipt of an order from the Purchaser will be deemed an acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Insinc Products will not be held responsible for the delivery of goods that are delayed or damaged by the delivery company or any direct or consequential damage that may arise from any delay or default.
- Goods are offered subject to availability. Insinc Products will always advise if there is a problem with stock availablity and offer an alternative if suitable
- Prices are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time.
- If the Purchaser is buying goods on an account, payment is expected on the 20th of the month following the invoice. Late payment may result in a 10% interest charge on overdue amounts.
- In the event of a default in payment resulting in Insinc Products using a debt collection agent to collect oustanding monies all costs incured will be charged to the Purchaser.
- Insinc Products reserves the right to suspend or cancel a Purchasers account if payment of their account is late.
- Freight and GST on goods are to be paid by the Purchaser
- If the Purchaser is buying goods using Paypal or by direct payment into Insinc Products bank account, payment must be received in full before any goods will be sent out.
Ownership of goods
All goods will remain the property of Insinc Products until the Purchaser has made payment in full for the goods.
Insinc Products reserves the right to enter the property where unpaid goods are held to remove them if payment is not made in full by the due date.
Credit notes or return of payment will be issued if the following has occured:
- Goods supplied by Insinc Products are faulty
- Goods supplied by Insinc Products are invoiced incorrectly
- Goods cannot be supplied due to stock shortage
- Incorrect goods have been supplied by Insinc Products
- Goods are returned within 7 days of delivery
- Goods must be returned in a resalable condition
- If goods are being returned due to a change of mind or you have ordered the wrong product you will be charged a 30% restocking fee.